Our goal is to provide CTSA Program hubs with all of the resources needed to report their annual Common Metrics data. Please watch this page for announcements regarding reporting deadlines.
Entering Hub Data
Hubs enter their annual Common Metrics data into CM-PRISM – the new reporting software application. To access the software, you will need to create an account. Registration requires your name, email address, and user role – editor or viewer. Editors can enter, edit and view data. Viewers can only view data.
Please use this link to register for a CM-PRISM user account.
User accounts will be created within 48 hours pending your hub administrator’s approval. Each user will receive an email – generated by REDCap – to create a unique password.
Common Metrics Reporting
Please submit your data values and Program Summaries by August 31, 2021
Has your hub:
- Completed user registration forms for those entering data in CM-PRISM?
- Reviewed the new Careers Operational Guideline?
- Reviewed the new Informatics Operational Guideline?
- Downloaded the CM-PRISM User’s Guide?
What needs to be entered in CM-PRISM?
- Informatics numerical data
- KL2 numerical data
- TL1 numerical data (if your hub is funded)
- Program Summary for the Informatics metric
- Program Summary for the Careers metric (either KL2 or TL1)
Note: CM-PRISM will be locked on September 1, 2021 – no data can be entered/edited after midnight (Eastern Time) August 31, 2021.