The SC CTSI developed, successfully implemented, and provides this template as a guide to be used for conducting internal intakes (informational interviews) about educational offerings at a CTSA with the goal of producing an inventory and assessment of all educational offerings. Findings can be used to inform recommendations that would enhance the impact of a CTSA’s educational offerings likely through standardizing quality, development, tracking, and evaluation of education offerings.
After using this resource, you will be able to:
- Describe what a CTSA core does as relevant to the Education Resource Center*
- Determine whether an educational offering achieves alignment (stated learning objectives are both taught and assessed)
- Identify how educational offerings are evaluated, both product and process
- Provide rationale for intervention or assistance from the Education Resource Center
- Describe how educational offering content is produced and disseminated
- Identify additional information important to the core as relevant to educational offerings