In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life.
Instructor: Laurie Santos, PhD, Professor of Psychology and Head of Silliman Residential College at Yale University.
What you will learn from this course...
- Week 1 - Introduction
- Week 2 - Misconceptions About Happiness
- Week 3 - Why Our Expectations are so Bad
- Week 4 - How Can We Overcome Our Biases
- Week 5 - Stuff that Really Makes Us Happy
- Week 6 - Putting Strategies into Practice
- Week 7 - Start Your Final Rewirement Challenge
- Week 8 - Continue Your Rewirement Challenge
- Week 9 - Continue Your Rewirement Challenge
- Week 10 - Submit Your Final Assignment