The Virginia Clinical Research Conference, hosted by Virginia Commonwealth University’s Wright Center for Clinical and Translational Research, will be held on Friday, April 3, 2020 at the Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa/Short Pump.
The conference is a one-day event that brings together research teams from across Virginia to collaborate and strengthen the statewide clinical research enterprise, with special focus on how we engage stakeholders, such as patients, families, communities, clinical providers and research team members, in clinical research.
- Early bird registration ends Feb. 3. Deadline to register is March 3.
- Poster abstracts may be submitted to one of two categories. Ten posters from each category will be selected for presentation and judging:
1. Clinical Research Science
2. Clinical Research Management and Operations
Submission deadline is Feb. 28 at 11:59 p.m.
- For the first time, you can register early for a pre-conference networking event on Thursday, April 2, 6-8 p.m. This is an opportunity to engage with conference presenters, translation investigators, health data scientists, clinician researchers and scientists and research team members from across the Commonwealth.
This conference was planned in collaboration with:
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- University of Virginia, iTHRIV, Charlottesville, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health, Richmond, VA
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
- Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA
Attendee benefits include:
- Networking opportunities to build clinical research across Virginia
- Ten session options exploring investigator and research professional perspectives, including a session dedicated to investigational pharmacists
- Keynote speaker, Donna R. Cryer, J.D., patient advocate and attorney who founded and leads the Global Liver Institute
- A dynamic poster session and competition
- CEUs and CMEs offered
Virginia Commonwealth University
Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa/Short Pump 12042 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23233
2020 Virginia Clinical Research Conference website