CD2H HL7 Engagement Webinar
CD2H and many CTSAs recognize the importance of strong representation in the HL7 FHIR development process to ensure the use cases and requirements of the translational research community are addressed. Toward that end, CD2H has organized some of its members to participate in HL7 working group and committee meetings, and has formally applied to establish a Translational Research Working group. Many CTSA hub members have expressed interest in this process. The purpose of this webinar includes brief descriptions and discussion of:
- The FHIR development process at HL7
- HL7 working group and committee organization
- Current HL7 working groups and proposals for research activities
- The HL7 FHIR Accelerator program (Argonaut, DaVinci, etc) and a progress toward a research accelerator
- How CTSA hubs might most efficiently engage in the process
Please forward this announcement to anyone who you believe would be interested.
The webinar will take place on November 12, 2019 at 9:00am PT (12:00pm ET).
Please register in advance for this webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.