The Creative Scientist Workshop is not a standard conference. The facilitated workshop format employs a creative problem-solving approach now being used by NSF, NIH and NCATS to catalyze scientific innovation. This year we are taking the bold step of going 100% virtual, so you can attend from anywhere. Using a suite of videoconferencing and collaboration tools, we will keep the best of workshops (including stimulating talks, small-group interactions, and the opportunity to 'chat' and catch up with other attendees). We will get rid of the need to spend large amounts of time and money on transportation and lodging, and reduce the carbon footprint of the workshop.
If you have questions, contact Erin O'Byrne with the Clinical and Translational Science Institute.
- Learn about emerging frameworks and approaches
- Opening remarks by NCATS Director Christopher Austin, MD
- Catalyst talks from CLIC and NCI Director of Science of Team Science
- Share your experiences and ideas
- Form new collaborative teams around innovative projects and proposals
- Advance the evaluation and dissemination of best practices
Registration now open!
- Registration link: http://www.ubevents.org/regengine/event_page.php
- Early registration will end January 31, 2019
- The sooner you register, the better - To encourage participation from a wide range of CTSAs, we will reimburse the registration cost for the first registrant from each CTSA hub.