Individualizing Medicine Conference: Precision Cancer Care Through Immunotherapy and Genomics
At the Individualizing Medicine Conference: Precision Cancer Care through Immunotherapy and Genomics, medical professionals learn from and network with speakers, other clinicians, and innovators at the cutting edge of precision oncology. The conference provides opportunities for the multidisciplinary care team to discover and discuss clinically-applicable emerging topics in immunotherapy and applied genomics. Key themes include CAR-T therapy, Clonality, Pharmacogenomics, Lineage Plasticity, and NCI match.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Attendees DISCOVER advanced applications of targeted therapies, integrating precision medicine into cancer care
- Expert speakers from Mayo Clinic and around the world INSPIRE attendees through practical application-based presentations
- CME CREDIT offered for sessions; 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, 16.75 ANCC credits and 4.75 ACPE credits available
- Opportunities to CONNECT with others in the field and explore future collaboration.
- Innovative, quality content at a beautiful location for a great VALUE
- Pre-Conference Sessions on PHARMACOGENOMICS and IMMUNOTHERAPY RESEARCH