International Mentoring Association Annual Conference
The International Mentoring Association Annual Conference will center around the theme: "Diversity in Mentoring Initiatives: Practice and Research." We hope you will plan on joining us from March 11-12, 2019 at the University of Florida, as this conference will provide participants with the opportunity to hear from the leaders in the mentoring field with practical ideas on a range of topics.
Of particular interest to health professionals:
- A preconference session on Mentoring in the Health Professions features Kelly Diggs-Andrews of the National Research Mentoring Network.
- In addition, organizers are soliciting proposals from health professionals regarding mentoring in CTSI programs and health professions. The deadline to submit proposals is Jan. 4, 2019.
Conference speakers include:
- Audrey Murrell, Professor of Business Administration at the University of Pittsburgh: “Mentoring Matters”
- Lisa Z. Fain, CEO of the Center for Mentoring Excellence: “Cultural Competency – Bridging Differerences Through Mentoring”
- Mirna Ramos-Diaz, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Department of Family Medicine at Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences: “Transformative Co-Mentoring to Develop Cultural Understanding”
For more information or to register, visit www.mentoringassociation.org