University of Florida Precision Medicine Conference
Registration Now Open: Fourth Annual UF Precision Medicine Conference
March 7 - 8, 2019 | Orlando, FL
Register now for this interactive conference that will equip physicians, pharmacists and other providers to implement genomic medicine and pharmacogenomics in the clinic.
What can you expect at the fourth annual UF Precision Medicine Conference?
• A two-day agenda including both genomic medicine and pharmacogenomics topics
• New and returning expert speakers from across the country
• Expanded topics including precision cancer therapies
• Interactive Q&A sessions for practical advice on patient cases, complex clinical challenges and proven implementation strategies
• Multidisciplinary perspectives applicable to physicians, pharmacists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants
• CPE and CME credit options
• Additional opportunities for training from the UF College of Pharmacy, including a new graduate program in personalized medicine
Take a look at special pricing for groups, students, trainees and UF faculty. The early-bird rate ends January 24, 2019.
The 2019 Precision Medicine Conference will return to the University of Florida’s state-of-the-art Guidewell Innovation Center and Lake Nona Research and Academic Center.
The 2019 Precision Medicine Conference is hosted by leaders in implementing and researching pharmacogenomics and genomic medicine from the University of Florida College of Pharmacy and the UF Health Personalized Medicine Program.