Goal: The translational science work has the skills and knowledge necessary to advance translational discoveries.
This Domain Task Force focuses on:
Building an environment that supports and values translational science as “the place to go” for those who want to pursue high-impact careers in health sciences.
Training and educating a world-leading, continuously learning workforce.
Developing a translational science workforce that can meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
- Full Workforce Development Domain Task Force Meetings [meets 2nd Wed., Bi-Monthly, 4–5 pm EST]
- [6/12/19, 8/14/19, 10/9/19, 12/11/19]
- TL1 Survey [meets on the 1st Thurs. of the Month, 9:00 – 10:00 am EST, AND 3rd Tues. of the Month 11:30–12:30 EST]
- [1st Thurs - 8/1/19, 9/5/19, 10/3/19, 11/7/19, 12/5/19]
- [3rd Tues - 6/18/19, 7/16/19, 8/20/19, 9/17/19, 10/15/19, 11/19/19, 12/17/19]
- Federated Education Platform, Harmonizing Competencies [not currently meeting, using Google Drive to collaborate.]
- Clinical Research Training for Investigators [not currently meeting, using Google Drive to collaborate]
Read more about Domain Task Forces
Rebecca Jackson Ohio State University - Co-Chair
Susan Smyth University of Kentucky - Co-Chair
Susan Pusek University of North Carolina
Jason Umans Georgetown University
Cynthia D. Morris Oregon Health Sciences Univ.
Joan Nagel NCATS