University of Wisconsin-Madison ICTR, along with its Marshfield Clinic Research Institute partner, offers a variety of courses, workshops and presentations on specific topics related to clinical and translational research, including study design, grant and manuscript writing, overviews of conducting clinical and translational research, stakeholder engagement, biomedical informatics, and qualitative research methods.
Many of these resources are housed online, either as training modules or as archived videos and readings.
- Basics of Conducting Clinical Research at UW-Madison - Online Training
- Data Monitoring Committee Training - Online Video
- Fundamentals of Clinical Trials - Online Training
- Introduction to the Principles and Practice of Clinical Research (IPPCR) - NIH Webinar
- Community-Based Research Learning Opportunities - Online Videos & Resources
- Qualitative & Mixed Method Research Educational Resources
Contact UW-Madison ICTR
Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
4240 Health Sciences Learning Center
750 Highland Avenue Madison, WI 53705
Phone: (608) 263-1018