For questions on membership, please email: SC_Special_Projects@clic-ctsa.org
You are not currently logged in. Log in to see additional information or to become a member.
The goal of the JCTS COVID-19 Special Issue is to create a “playbook” to be able to quickly respond to similar experiences in the future. Writing teams have been gathered to fulfill the purpose of preparing draft manuscripts. There are 15 writing teams addressing a variety of COVID related topics, as such, to provide uniformity across all these topics, we request each manuscript to address the following:
- Overview of current practices of your topic area prior to COVID-19
- How practices were altered/redefined/modified streamlined to address the challenges and exigencies of the COVID-19 pandemics
- What were the key lessons that were learned
- Which, if any, extraordinary practices developed as a response to COVID-19 should now become standard, and which, if any raised sufficient concerns that they should not be continued or perhaps even considered in the future in the face of a similar public health challenge
- If a similar public health challenge occurred in the future, what would be the sequence of actions you would take in response