You will need to be registered for and logged into the CLIC website to access the 2020 Fall CTSA Program Meeting.
Click here to complete the poster submission form.
To complete your institution's ONE poster submission, you will need to provide the following:
- Your poster image
- A brief written description of your poster
- Link(s) for additional information:
- REQUIRED – An email address for questions (to be manned for immediate response during the scheduled Virtual Poster Session timing)
- SUGGESTED – A URL to a website for additional topic information
- WE RECOMMEND that you to record a 5 – 10 minute presentation of your poster, as if you were presenting at an in-person event. This recording will be “attached” to your poster submission online. The recording should be in an .mp4 format and no larger than 256MB.
October 22, 2020 - initial poster submission due, including a .pdf file of your poster or a placeholder.
October 29, 2020 - final edits to poster submission due