New Member Guide
We are delighted to have you on board as a member of the overarching CTSA Program. One of the objectives of the program is to promote collaboration and communication to address translational challenges that no one team can overcome in isolation. We hope our role as the program’s coordinating center will help encourage that.
Below is a list of actions that will help you become familiarized with our site and the resources available to you through CLIC. A PDF copy of our On-Boarding document can be requested. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to us.
Martin Zand & Deborah Ossip, CLIC co-directors
- Learn about CLIC and what services we provide as well as meet the CLIC team
- Register for the website and encourage your team to as well
- Participate by joining groups, such as the Domain Tasks Forces, Consortium Groups or Working Groups (note: some groups have different membership requirements)
- Watch the monthly CTSA Program Webinar
- Review the CTSA Program Governance, Guidelines & Policies
- Learn about the Common Metrics Initiative
- Search for new career opportunities or sabbatical opportunities as well as collaboration opportunities, such as Un-Meetings and Synergy Papers.
- Develop your workforce with trainings available on the CLIC Educational Clearinghouse and by learning the competencies for translational science
- Share your news, events and opportunities with the CTSA Program
- Discover other hubs and see their representatives
- Visit the other CTSA Program Coordinating Centers:
- Join the monthly CTSA Program webinar
- Read and subscribe to newsletters:
- Connect with us on social:
- Use the Suggestion Box to suggest topics of interest for discussion at PI Meetings, Steering Committee Meetings, CTSA Program Meetings, or Consortium Activities
Why Do I Need to Login?
While some of the features of the CLIC website are publicly available, many sit behind a login. For example, in order to do the following, you’ll need to create an account and login:
- Submit events, opportunities, trainings and news
- Join groups and access member only materials
- Be listed as an official hub representative
- Manage your CTSA Program hub page
- Connect with other members of the consortium through their Contact form
- CTSA Program events registration
Creating an account is a simple, one-time process – any questions can be directed to email@example.com.