Who Should Attend?
Personnel from CTSA Program hubs that have active grants are encouraged to attend. A CTSA Program hub is defined as a UL1 award with a linked KL2 award and an optional TL1 award. CTSA Program hubs can consist of a single institution, plus the possibility of one or more participating partner institutions. Hubs in no cost extension are eligible to attend. Participation in the CTSA Program meetings by personnel from partnering institutions is encouraged. Refer to the NCATS CTSA Program Funding Table and/or the Notice of Grant Award to determine eligibility. Prior approval through NCATS is required for attendance of participants outside of an eligible CTSA Program hub. Please contact: NCATS_CTSA_Program@mail.nih.gov
This registration link should be used by all members who are attending the meeting.
Zoom Registration Request Deadline: April 8, 2020
Virtual Attendance Details:
- As previously announced, all meetings will be held virtually via Zoom Videoconferencing. This format will allow for collaborative interaction and participation.
- If you have registered for an in-person meeting, you will be added to the Zoom registration list, no action is needed at this time.
- Registrations will not be accepted after April 8. If you have registered, you should have received a confirmation email. Only pre-registered individuals will be allowed to attend – Sorry, No Exceptions!
- For those who have registered, your eligibility to attend the meeting will be reviewed by NCATS. Once confirmed, the Zoom registration link for the specific meetings you have requested to attend will be sent the week prior to the meeting.
Translational Science 2020 (ACTS):
- In light of growing concerns surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, and after much thoughtful deliberation, ACTS and its partners, AAMC, AFMR, CR Forum and the PhRMA Foundation, have decided not to move forward with the in-person meeting scheduled for April 14- 17, in Washington, DC. Learn more
If you have questions or need further information, please contact CLIC at email@example.com.