CD2H Idea Competition for the CTSA Program: Winner Announced!
We are very pleased to announce the winner of the CD2H Idea Competition:
University of Alabama, Birmingham “Automated Scoring of Radiographic Damage in Rheumatoid Arthritis” (PI S. Louis Bridges).
Congratulations to the semi-finalists:
- Predicting risk of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) in premature infants using vital sign data and growth parameters, Columbia University
- Predicting respiratory illness following preterm birth to guide therapy choices and expectations, University of Rochester
- Analysis of brain tumor imaging for clinical trial development, Georgetown University
- Dynamic Stratification of Venous Thromboembolism Risk in Cancer Patients, UC Davis
- Enabling methods for accessible and reproducible quantitative MRI of the liver, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Thank you to all the teams that submitted proposals! We received many outstanding applications (32 total), and hope to develop more opportunities to support CTSA Challenges in the near future.