Project Manager - Office of Clinical Research
Rockefeller University is the world’s leading biomedical research University. Our groundbreaking discoveries in basic and clinical research are transforming medicine. We share a singular commitment to advancing science for the benefit of humanity. Our collaborative culture drives each of us to achieve a higher level, fueling the breakthroughs for which we are known.
The Hospital Clinical Research Office
We seek a Project Manager to play a critical role in the operationalization and execution of a four-year NIH-funded award "Empowering the Participant Voice." The project leverages existing collaboration among investigators at six academic research sites regarding the collection of actionable participant feedback about their research experiences, for institutional performance improvement. The project will incorporate local investigator, leadership, and community stakeholder input to optimize the framework, standards, build-out, and implementation of the new infrastructure. After Vanderbilt builds the tools, five sites will conduct demonstration projects among their research populations to test, improve, and showcase the survey tool, analytics, and visualizations. The ultimate goal of the project is to demonstrate the impact of the new tools and infrastructure in helping institutions collect and respond to research participant feedback, including those from special populations.
The Project Manager (PM) will be hired for a new 4-year multi-site project to build, test, and deploy streamlined infrastructure to facilitate rapid collection and analysis of research participant feedback and institutional performance improvement. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing a detailed project plan
- Coordinating logistics, content, scheduling, communication, and operation of bi-weekly project webinar meetings
- Tracking on-time deliverables
- Working as a thought-partner with the PI for problem-solving and innovation
- Producing Charter, Framework, Guide and other work products of the Steering Committee
- Working with the broader team to keep stakeholders aligned/engaged
- Developing and maintaining a detailed data management plan and documentation
- Collaborating with the PI to draft/format content for meetings, project updates, reports, communications, manuscripts, and presentations
We offer an excellent benefits package, a competitive salary, and a collaborative work environment.
- The ability to organize logistics for multi-site projects
- Knowledge of REDCap
- Proficiency hosting webinars
- Informatics or technology development experience
- Excellent critical thinking skills and basic data analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well with teams
- Detail-oriented and milestone/deadline-driven
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A Master's Degree or higher
- Previous experience with project management for multi-site project coordination experience in qualitative research, health care research or application development
Please visit the following URL to apply. Please make sure to upload your resume and a cover letter.