Seeking a dynamic leader who is passionate about launching proven health-related innovations from research to clinical and community practice in Wisconsin and beyond. The field of Dissemination & Implementation is a rapidly growing national innovative area of the NIH's Clinical and Translational Science Award Program. The D&I Program Manager will lead planning, operations, and continued development of our D&I Launchpad to support high quality implementation research and accelerates the pace of disseminating and implementing research findings in practice. The Launchpad Program's service lines include 1) education & training 2) research consulting, 3) translation, packaging and dissemination of research findings, 4) dissemination and implementation support, and 5) community outreach.
- More than six years of successful experience with research, practice or marketing of health related program/product in community or health systems setting; as well as communication and dissemination of scientific information to diverse audiences including lay public, academic and clinical audiences.
- Demonstrated success in program development, and/or program implementation, and/or evaluation, and/or outreach, and/or coordination, administration and management of Health programs required.
- Demonstrated success in building effective collaborations and partnerships and excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and ability to write reports and proposals, develop and deliver engaging powerpoint and other presentations tailored to diverse audience settings required.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Research training and/or familiarity with research fundamentals preferred.
- Additional experience with management of health oriented outreach program and working experience with University faculty members and staff, and/or public health, and /or healthcare organizations preferred
To begin the application process please click on the 'Apply Now' button at the bottom of this page. You will be asked to create a profile and upload a cover letter, resume and a list of 3 references including one (current/former) supervisory reference. For maximum consideration, please be sure that your cover letter addresses how you meet the required and preferred qualifications, if not clearly evident in your resume.