The University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC) in Jackson, Mississippi is seeking candidates for a Program Manager II to support its missions of academics, healthcare, and research. Please see the position description and requirements below.
The Program Manager II will oversee, coordinate, and manage activities and resources for an assigned project. The Program Manager II will establish and implement project management processes to ensure project requirements are delivered effectively, within budget, in compliance with established standards, and within the specified time frame.
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of constituencies
- Ability to present information and respond to inquiries
- Ability to clarify project objective, goals, and the roles and responsibilities of participants
- Ability to organize and manage resources
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in applicable job-related field and four (4) years of project manager experience or equivalent combination of project manager education/experience.
Please log onto our career website: careers.umc.edu
or click here: https://careers.umc.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=103600
If you have any questions about the application process, please email us at email@example.com .