- May 11, 2022In re-imagining its Clinical Data Warehouse (CDW), Spectrum, the Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Research and Education — home to the Stanford Clinical & Translational Science Award (CTSA) — has focused on improving the quality of its research data and increasing the frequency with which it refreshes that data. As a result, researchers can now participate in many more data studies than before, including Observational Health Data Sciences and Informatics (OHDSI) network studies and study-a-thons such as COVID-related descriptive studies.
- -Stanford University
Register to attend Stanford University's webinar regarding Data Quality on Thursday, June 9, 2022, 2:00 pm ET. You will hear from Rajnesh Prasad, Ruth O'Hara, Priya Desai, Nigam Shah, Patricia Moussatche, and Somalee Datta regarding Stanford University's efforts to improve the quality of its research data and the increase in the frequency with which it refreshes data.
- University Of Southern California
This 2-hour interactive workshop "Tips for Collecting High-Quality Qualitative Data" is based on a unique qualitative research support service offered by the Southern California Clinical and Translational Science Institute (SC CTSI) core group called Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design (BERD) and provided by Dr. Rachel Ceasar. Workshop facilitators, including Dr. Ceasar, offer tips for
- CLICThe interview-style webcast includes a variety of appropriate competencies for informatics personnel, as well as suggestions for best training practices.
- CLICThe webcast identifies key partners and their importance in improving the Informatics metric.
- CLICThis webcast examines common data quality issues and provides suggestions for correcting them.
- University Of Michigan
This introductory course outlines basic data management concepts and demonstrates how data managers, or other study team members, can work to improve data quality. You will learn to speak the language of data management and discover how the concepts presented can be applied to the everyday management of research data. Topics include understanding basic data management terminology, outlining data
- Duke University
Learn what it takes to make your surveys as efficient as possible. Customize survey settings, manage survey participants, and stay up-to-date on survey progress and results
- University Of Rochester
The goal of the core training modules is to cultivate advanced understanding of research topics. Each of the ten learning modules covers a different topic area.
- Association for Clinical and Translational ScienceUniversity of Minnesota Twin CitiesOtherThe Biostats4you website was developed to serve medical and public health researchers and professionals who wish to learn more about biostatistics. The site contains carefully selected and vetted training materials especially suited for a non-statistician audience. This site is being developed and maintained by members of the Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design Special Interest Group
Hosted by the Informatics Enterprise Committee, this meeting brings together members of the informatics community to meet, learn and network! The agenda will cover multiple topics including breakouts led by CD2H, panel discussions addressing NLP, Data Quality, RDWs and ML/AI followed by brief presentations on ACT and Data Model Harmonization. Join us!!
- -Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Investigator-initiated trials often lack a systematic approach to quality management system including inadequacies in monitoring and auditing functions. We have developed a self-study online module that could be used to establish a monitoring pool to promote data integrity/reliability and subject protection. In this webinar, Dr. Pacifici and her team will share their experiences from a pilot