- -University Of Alabama At Birmingham
What? 6th Annual Translational and Transformative Informatics Symposium (ATTIS 2022) When? April 22, 2022 from 8am-5pm. Why? To offer faculty, postdoc trainees, and graduate students an opportunity to report progress on the latest informatics research and applications in biomedical sciences. Keynote Speakers: Roel Veerhaak, PhD, Prof. and Associate Director of Computational Biology at The Jackson
- CLICThis webcast explores the importance of data standardization and warehousing for clinical research.
- To accelerate translation, researchers need access to a broad range of data from a variety of sources (electronic health records, imaging, genetics, behavioral, etc.). These sources manage and store data differently, which creates the need for standardization. The Informatics Common Metric, which is in its second year, addresses the need to harmonize data across the CTSA Program. This will enhance
- CLICThe webcast provides definitions and examples of commonly-used Informatics terms and phrases. The first five webcasts are an introduction to informatics, created to build foundational knowledge and to define key terms. We encourage you to watch them in order.
Researchers supported by the Irving Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, home to Columbia University’s Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program hub, have developed the COVID-19 Trial Finder - a simplified method for patients, clinicians, and volunteers to search for appropriate COVID-related clinical trials in their local areas.
- -American Medical Informatics Association
AMIA’s Virtual Clinical Informatics Conference (CIC) is where practitioners in health informatics, including physicians, nurses, physician assistants, technicians, HIT developers, data analysts, C-suite executives, and all members of the health care team, come together at their home conference. The collective goal is to advance healthcare systems driven by data, evidence, and best practice with
- January 13, 2020
Meet Dr. Rebecca Spain, a neurologist at OHSU.