- -Wake Forest University Health Sciences
KL2 awardees from Clinical and Translational Science Centers (CTSA) present virtual lectures as part of the CTSA Visiting Scholar Program. Kirsten M. Wright, ND, MCR, MS from Oregon Health and Science University hosted by Wake Forest School of Medicine will present her research on "Using a Home-Based Monitoring Platform to Explore Real-World Routines and Nutrition Behavior in Older Adults at Risk
- -Wake Forest University Health SciencesWake Forest School of Medicine | Atrium Health Research Symposium: COVID-19 Research Updates Hosted by: John Walton Sanders III, MD, MPH Section Chief, Infectious Diseases, Wake Forest School of Medicine Michael Gibbs, MD, FACEP, FAAEM Chair, Emergency Medicine & Interim Vice President of Research, Atrium Health Sponsored by the Wake Forest CTSI Team Science Program Click here to learn more about
- -Wake Forest University Health Sciences“Emerging Methods in Translational Science: Causal Inference” Nov. 13th, 2020 | 11am - 4pm EST | WebEx Catalyze the discussion and development of novel tools and methods for employing causal inference techniques in clinical and translational research. Facilitate mentoring relationships between early-career and senior faculty. Presented by Wake Forest CTSI BERD | Biostatistics, Epidemiology, &
- -Wake Forest University Health SciencesFrom the Bench to the Bedside: Safely Translating Scientific Knowledge to Clinical Applications This two-day conference arranged by IFeTIS and virtually hosted by the Fetal Research and Therapy Center, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine will cover the very latest research and progress in the areas of fetal immunology, transplantation, and gene therapy.
- -Wake Forest University Health SciencesSave the Date for this Virtual Conference! September 22-23, 2020 - Tuesday, September 22: 9:45 AM - 12:20 PM - Wednesday, September 23: 9:45 AM - 12:45 PM The Wake Forest School of Medicine Clinical and Translational Science Institute (WFSM CTSI) will host the 10th Annual Summit on September 22-23, 2020. The Summit will be abbreviated and held virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Upon
- -Wake Forest University Health SciencesThe Wake Forest Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) in conjunction with Duke and UNC would like to invite postdoctoral scholars and early career faculty involved in research to attend Research Resilience in the Age of COVID-19: Insights from Sponsors and Investigators on Thursday, July 9 from 2:00 - 4:30 pm. This virtual conference brings together researchers from all three