Parent DTF: Workforce Development Domain Task Force
- Invite a committed number of members who have participated in one (or both) of the two existing WGs (KL2 and Mentoring) to prepare a CTSA survey for dissemination and analysis.
- Informed by previous work, develop a draft survey focused on institutional and CTSA KL2 program elements, as well as scholar factors and outcomes. The CTSA Common Metrics should be included in this survey.
- Finalize survey instrument and disseminate to KL2 directors via Redcap.
- Develop timeline/processes for WG to draft a manuscript for Academic Medicine.
Meetings: Beginning September, 2018, The meeting frequency will be:
- 1st Thursday of the month, 9:00 am - 10:00 am ET
- 3rd Tuesday of the month, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm ET