CTSA Visiting Professorship Working Group
The purpose of this Working Group is to establish a “CTSA Visiting Professorship” consisting of virtual meetings (Phase 1) between “visiting” KL2 Scholars and their peers at other hubs and at the NCATS intramural research program, and eventually, once travel is permitted, in-person visits (Phase 2). The CTSA Visiting Professorship would include a formal CTSA Grand Rounds lecture, given by the Scholar, which will be open to the entire Consortium. In addition, the experience would include the Scholar meeting with scientific experts engaged in similar or complementary research at the “hosting” hub, enabling the Scholar to expand their network. The goal is that these connections will persist beyond the visit and that this program will foster exchange of ideas and collaborations among different hubs.
CTSA Visiting Professorship Working Group Leadership
- Miriam Bredella Harvard Medical School - Co-Chair
- Doris Rubio University Of Pittsburgh At Pittsburgh - Co-Chair
- Emma Meagher University Of Pennsylvania
- Thomas Kelly University Of Kentucky
- Joel Tsevat, MD, MPH University Of Texas Health Science Center
- Mercedes Rubio NCATS
- Jason Umans Georgetown University
CTSA Program groups content have different levels of access. Log in to see additional information. Group members can also see additional meeting information.