- -Harvard Medical SchoolInterns from our annual summer internship program present their research projects. This year’s ceremony will be broken into two sessions. Session one will take place from 10:30am-12:20pm, and session two will take place from 1:00-3:00pm.
- -National Institutes of HealthThe National Institutes of Health and the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy are organizing a series of listening sessions to get feedback from patient advocacy groups, industry, scientific professional organizations, and other stakeholders. These listening sessions will vary in format from broad, public discussions to smaller, invitation-only meetings to discuss more sensitive
- -University Of Alabama At Birmingham
The 2021 Data Science Hackathon will be held virtually online during August 9-10, 2021. This would be the third data science hackathon organized by the UAB Informatics Institute. We invite informaticians, statisticians, bioengineers, data scientists, cancer researchers, and oncologists at all levels to participate in solving cancer-related research, prevention, and healthcare practice problems
- -Virginia Commonwealth UniversityThe Wright Center’s Health Equity Series is a quarterly exploration and community discussion of health disparities with collaborating partners locally, in Virginia and nationwide. Join expert guests as they present on the latest research, listen to attendees and plan a way forward – through community-engaged research and increased awareness for all. You're invited to participate this August, as
- -Trial Innovation Network
We will discuss why dissemination is a critical component of the research process and provide tools for effective strategies, highlight examples including disseminating research findings to research participants.
- -Virginia Commonwealth UniversityJoin two CTSA Program hubs and two NCI-designated cancer centers for a community and academic dialogue of trust and trustworthiness in research. Co-hosted by the VCU Wright Center for Clinical and Translational Research, the Duke Clinical & Translational Science Institute, the VCU Massey Cancer Center and the Duke Cancer Institute. Keynote speaker: Rueben Warren, Ph.D., Tuskegee University
- -University of Virginia
The University of Virginia is organizing a Biomedical Data Science Innovation Lab to foster the development of new interdisciplinary teams via a facilitated and mentored format to tackle data science challenges arising from the use of large-scale neuroscience related data. Application To be eligible to apply, candidates must be from a) the quantitative and data sciences and b) the biomedical
This meeting will focus on sharing best practices and methods to find solutions for building partnerships between community hospitals and academic medical centers. This is an extension of the Exploring the Inclusion of Community Hospitals in Clinical Research, Thursday, May 27th We would like you to start thinking of which of your community hospital partners you would like to invite More details
- -State University Of New York At Buffalo
Join the University at Buffalo Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) South Carolina Clinical and Translational Research (SCTR) from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, November 9, for a virtual workshop exploring remote clinical trials. Goals of the workshop are to: understand the strengths, challenges, and opportunities for
The two meetings held each year provide an opportunity to achieve the CTSA Program Goals and bring key consortium stakeholders together. The CTSA Program Annual Meeting is held in the fall, focusing on priority areas and offering opportunities for the consortium members to come together to share best practices. The agenda for this meeting is planned by the CTSA Program Steering Committee with input received from prior meeting evaluations and additional input solicited from the consortium. The meeting of the Administrators Group is also supported during the fall. Secondly, the Spring Group
- -University Of Florida
The International Mentoring Association will host its 2022 Conference on Feb. 22-23, 2022 in Gainesville, FL. There is abundant content that will be of interest to members of the CTSA Network. In particular, Dr. Christine Pfund will be leading a Pre-Conference Workshop and will provide one of our Keynote Presentations. Dr. Christine Pfund is a Senior Scientist with the Wisconsin Center for