Goal: Translational science is integrated across its multiple phases and disciplines within complex populations and across the individual lifespan.
This Domain Task Force focuses on:
Integrating translational science across the entire lifespan to attain improvements in health for all.
Launching efforts to study special population differences in the progress and treatment of disease processes.
Developing a seamless integrated approach to translational science across all phases of research
Full Team meetings are held monthly, on either the 1st Friday or 4th Thursday of the month (alternating).
Upcoming meeting dates:
- Thursday, July 25, 2019 (9 am - 10 am PT/ 11 am - 12 pm CT/ 12 - 1 pm ET)
- Presentation: Susan Pusek, MPH, MS
- Friday, August 2, 2019 (11 am - 12 pm PT/ 1- 2 pm CT/ 2 -3 pm ET)
- Friday, October 4, 2019 (11 am - 12 pm PT/ 1- 2 pm CT/ 2 -3 pm ET)
- Presentation: Manish Arora, MD
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 (9 am - 10 am PT/ 11 am - 12 pm CT/ 12 - 1 pm ET)
- Presentation: Patience White, MD, MA, FACP, FAAP
Read more about Domain Task Forces
Susanna McColley Northwestern University and Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago - Co-Chair
Harold Collard University of California, San Francisco - Steering Committee Co-Chair
Christina Chambers University of California, San Diego
Rosalind Wright Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Peter Szilagyi University of California, Los Angeles
Frederick Kaskel Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Karen Bandeen-Roche Johns Hopkins, Bloomberg School of Public Health
Rashmi Gopal-Srivastava NCATS