This Domain Task Force focuses on:
- Building an environment that supports and values translational science as “the place to go” for those who want to pursue high-impact careers in health sciences.
- Training and educating a world-leading, continuously learning workforce.
- Developing a translational science workforce that can meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
Workforce Development Lead, Full & Working Group - meeting frequency:
- Lead Team - 3rd Thurs., Mo., 2-3 pm ET
- Full Membership - 2nd Wed., Bi-Monthly, 4-5 pm ET
- Measures of Impact - 2nd Tues., Mo., 10-11 am ET; & 4th Thurs., Mo., 2-3 pm ET
- Mentoring & Supporting TL1 - 1st Thurs., Mo., 9-10 am ET, & 3rd Tues., Mo., 11:30 am–12:30 pm ET
- Mentoring & Supporting KL2 - used Google Drive to collaborate.
- Federated Education Platform, Harmonizing Competencies - uses Google Drive to collaborate.
- Clin. Research Training for Investigators - uses Google Drive to collaborate.
Read more about Domain Task Forces